Wednesday, December 31, 2008

BRITNEYS NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

As I sit here fiendishly biting my nails, I got to thinking about New Years resolutions, and recalled Britney's recent GLAMOUR mag interview in which she opened up about her own resolutions. 'I would like to stop worrying so much, because I worry all the time. And to learn how to be happier, just in general. I have to learn to take things not so seriously. And to stop biting my nails!' Britney told GLAMOUR magazine. Although she admits: 'I end up breaking them. It's hard.' Well I have a genius solution for those of us who find resolutions impossible to keep (a.k.a. those with will power as lacking as mine.) Keep it simple... all you nail biters out there, allow yourself one fingernail to bite. Ha. Sure it'll look a little weird but while the others grow you can ween yourself off.

I feel like Dr Phil here. My advice is just as shabby. LOL. What are your New Year's resolutions, and do you think you'll be able to keep 'em?

0 comments: