Sunday, November 30, 2008

BRITNEY SPEARS DOCUMENTARY-FOR THE RECORD


Well I just finished seen Britney Spears documentary-For the Record. Really think that it was great from beginning to end. It was able to show the people what Britney was going through and what she is going through right now. I don't know about you, but this documentary made me laugh like hell when she would become this complete goof-ball ( reminded me so much of myself), but then when she started crying I cried with her. Felt so bad for her when she mentioned that she feels alone sometimes with no one to talk to and also when she mentioned that she can't do normal things like going to the store with her kids or simply taking a walk through the street without having the paparazzi up her ass. This was confirmed by looking at this documentary. The way the paparazzi would all get together to hound her down. I understand that this is their job, but I for one wouldn't be able to handle her situation of having them on me all the time.

To cut this short, I really do want to say "Thank you Britney for all of your hard work. Keep up with your good work. Don't listen to what ignorant people might say. They don't know squat of what you really go through. Be very careful of the people that you trust and live your life as a karate kid" (just like you said).

0 comments: